All of our positions require good skills of English and Chinese(Mandarin), computer proficiency especially on Microsoft Office, and aggressive service attitude to our customers, communications skills with teamwork spirit. And honesty and righteousness are surely and definitely a highest value for each of our members.
- Customer Service Officer and Teller, Remittance Deposit and Payment Dept.
- Assistant of Relationship Manager, Loan Dept.
- Credit Operation Officer , Loan Operation Dept.
- Compliance Officer, Compliance Dept.
- Accounting Officer, Accounting Dept.
- IT Officer, Administration Dept.
- Risk Control Officer, Risk Control Dept.
8:45~17:45 and Month to Friday weekly, Normal Holidays under the Employment Ordinance.
Now, if you’re qualified as the requirement, please email your resume to Mr. Charles at firstname.lastname@example.org. You do NOT need to attach any supporting documents (e.g. your photo, copy of language level or education background certificate, ID card…etc), but we will need you to provide the original of related documents upon our appointment of face interview with you.
Thanks for your patience to it. We will keep your CV in our human resource database confidentially, and will further contact you upon future position vacancy created/replaced.
Should you have any further queries after your CV was sent, please feel free to contact Mr. Charles directly by email email@example.com in English or chinese, we will try to reply as soon as possible.
Thanks again for your interest in our team. Hope to see you soon.